Proprioception prō″prē-ō-sĕp′shən :
n. The unconscious perception of movement and spatial orientation arising from stimuli within the body itself.
n. The sense of the position of parts of the body, relative to other neighbouring parts of the body.
n. the ability to sense the position and location and orientation and movement of the body and its parts
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in and train in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua